Battle Of The Banks 2021
Battle of the Bank$ Online Bank Management Competition is an action based learning tool for young bankers (2-10 years experience).
The competition is designed specifically to facilitate the development of the business acumen of Africa’s young bankers. Participants gain insight into how the different areas of the business interact to enhance overall business and financial performance, and how key macroeconomic indicators impact the decision-making process in a bank, and are exposed to the challenges of risk management strategies, corporate governance and business ethics.
The program is unique, with the simulated environment and competition element encouraging Africa’s Young Bankers to get involved, learning from the online training workshops and webinars, and interacting with their colleagues in their quest for knowledge, and to lift the title of Africa’s best Bankers.
- Registration Deadline: 23 June 2021
- Competition starts 7 July 2021
- The top 5 teams from round 1 are invited to participate in the final round where finalists run a further 4 quarters online and then do a virtual presentation to “a Supervisory Board”, where after the winners will be announced.
- Round 1 finishes 25 August 2021
- Final round finishes 2 October 2021