This course is designed for delegates who already have a basic knowledge of Excel – entering data into cells, creating basic formulas, navigating around your spreadsheets – and want to improve their skills, and work faster and more effectively.
Option 1: 5 days – Excel Skills Workshop: Essential to Expert
Option 2: Days 1 to 3 – Essential (Intermediate) Skills
Option 3: Days 3 to 5 – Expert Skills
At the end of this course, delegates will:
- Be a fluent user of Excel’s Interface and Ribbon
- Understand the Excel file formats and when to use them
- Create their own formulas with the Formula AutoComplete feature
- Create stunning, professional, presentation-quality charts
- Use the Themes feature to create visually excellent worksheets
- Create custom conditional formatting rules with the Rules Manager
- Add a professional sheen with 3D Elements
- Understand and work with 3D worksheet groups
This is a research-based training course that was developed and designed from research with actual industry practitioners to give delegates all the tools and techniques needed to create spreadsheets that will assist management in making decisions.
The course is practical and focused with step-by step explanations and hands-on examples. A comprehensive Course Reference Manual will be provided – packed with ideas, techniques, graphics, flow-charts and advanced Excel tools.
DOWNLOAD COURSE BROCHURE
- Lectures 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Assessments Self